Protection: This is a major reason people choose an automatic gate for their commercial building or home. For many it’s more about keeping pets and children safely inside their boundaries and off the street rather then keeping others out.
Convenience: By having remote-control gates you are able to stay safely in your car, which can be very important in some locations. You can also remain comfortable in all weather conditions.
Choose Your Gate
Typically used in commercial applications, sliding gates are also an excellent choice for residential gate automation systems where driveway grade or size limitation is a factor.
Swing gates are available as double (bi-parting) or single gates. If you are looking to keep your family and pets safe and secure while creating an stylish statement swinging gates are a great option.
Single leaf swing gate pedestrian gates provide beauty and security for homes and offices, providing easy access while protecting valuable property. Pedestrian gates allow you to channel traffic..
Boom or barrier gates are the first line of security for many facilities and also provide an excellent way to control and monitor traffic flow. Boom gates are typically used for car parks
Commercial gates are available in a variety of styles and configurations for swing, sliding, and boom gates. Gate controllers and accessories include the latest in telephone …
- Thank you very much for the efforts of all staff. The job has worked seamlessly and Len, in particular, has been extremely patient and willing to visit the site on several occasions - very much appreciated.B Tuck
- I just wanted to write a short note about your gate technician who serviced my gate this morning (Darryl). He was prompt, polite, and couldn't have been more helpful if he tried. I was really impressed with his genuine customer service.Jennie Dowling
- My husband & I opted to go with your company as Matt was very helpful during our on site consultation and I liked his professional approach. Our standards are high and we needed to be certain that we will receive quality service and high grade workmanship and your company portrays such which we were very impressed with.S Hegedus
- The purpose of us writing today is to commend Steve and Scott who installed a new system on our front gate last week. They are both really nice and efficient and we are very pleased with the work they did. It was a pleasure having them here and we would highly recommend them in the future. (They also really liked it when we played Johnny Cash as background music for them!)Heinz and Kathy Dietze
Mainroyal Court, Raby Bay
- I am compelled to write to you to thank you for the outstanding service you and your very competent team offer. It is quite obvious that the main focus of your business is customer satisfaction.I have also found the services offered by your Administration team to be exceptional and they never fail to follow up with me on any matters I have put to them. Please pass on my sincere thanks to all your staff for their competency and wonderful customer service skills. Whenever appropriate you can be sure I will be recommending your company to other Resident Managers in the industry.Sue Warren
Resident Manager, The Anchorage Raby Bay
- Last week both Matthew and Darrel worked on re-installing our gate in the simplest way. I watched how they worked to find the very best and simplest result. I was indeed very impressed how these young men worked so intelligently, caring and very keen to achieve the most intelligent and simple way to get the gate working. I would like to congratulate you to have these fine workers for many years in your enterprise. You must be the envy of many enterprises. With my very best wishes and thanks.Renee Goetz
- Thanks for your help and on going support with the installation and commissioning of the Automated Car Parking System for The Mark. It has been and is a pleasure dealing with you and we would certainly recommend yourself and Brisbane Automatic Gate Systems as a person and company to deal with. We look forward to on going business dealings with you and your team.Trevor Park
The Mark, 3-15 Orchid Avenue, Surfers Paradise
- Thank you and congratulations on having a great team of people in your business. I have been impressed from the first phone call, to the site visits, to the detail in the quotations to the very neat installation. I was impressed the way Craig visited my home and took his time to explain my options to ensure I got what we the best for ME, unlike some other "sales people" who wanted me to get what was best for them! Craig was very knowledgeable and thoroughly professional throughout the entire process. Brisbane Automatic Gate Company was recommended to me by a business associate as "the best gate company" but as a cautious buyer I contacted four other "gate" companies. I should not have bothered, as while they sounded ok on the phone, they came nowhere near you in service, technical understanding, professionalism and most of all value. As a mechanical engineer I spent some time (more than what most buyers would do) looking into the quality of the equipment on the market and was impressed with the SEA and equally impressed by the neatness and quality of your installation. For the record no one asked or suggested I write this thank-you letter but I wanted to share my appreciation with you, your staff and with any potential customer looking for a gate system (or in fact any products you support). Thanks again and best wishes to you, your staff and your clients.Steve Plant
- Hello Julie and Warren, I just wanted to let you know it is now almost two weeks and we have been trouble free with the gates since Theo came out. I haven't been game to call you sooner but I feel now we have finally solved the problem, Theo was determined not to leave until he rectified the problem and it seems he has. The exit gate has been opening and closing so much easier since Theo made the adjustments and he programmed them to open and close at 6am and 6pm weekdays so hopefully this will take the pressure of the work load they have to contend with everyday. I would like to thank you all very much as I know it has been an ordeal for us all but you have responded to my every call and have shown much consideration to me throughout these past four months. The technicians have always been very professional and I would like to thank them as well. Kindest Regards CathyFederation Park Body Corporate
- Thank you for a pleasant experience and a professional approach.John Appleton
- Please pass our thanks onto Matthew and the guys that installed the gate/motors for a job well done. Gate looks great and we are very happy with the result. Very impressed with your companies professionalism and customer service. Not to forget you Julie, you have been a pleasure to deal with and a big thanks to you for your role in the production of the gate. Excellent job. We will definitely recommend you guys for those looking at installing a gate.Debbie & Greg
- Good morning Julie.... and I do mean good morning. After your technician left yesterday I have been monitoring the gate's performance. I also reviewed the CCTV over night. The gate's score based on performance and execution is a big 10. So on behalf of the residents of Cleveland Central, THANK YOU Brisbane Automatic Gate Systems for sorting out the problem.Cleveland Central
- We had our sliding driveway gate and pedestrian gate installed by Brisbane Automatic Gate Systems. We wish to share our exceptional customer experience. We would like to acknowledge the outstanding customer service received by Theo, Warren, Julie, Steve, the installation team and the electrician. We believe that every one of the individuals mentioned exceeded our expectations. Right from our very first meeting with Theo some weeks earlier, we were impressed by his superior knowledge and willingness to offer innovative solutions, which other companies would simply shy away from. Warren, the fabricator, amazed us with his attention to detail and accuracy to ensure the colour and style of gates was exactly what we wanted, which we thought was first class. Steve, who installed the gate motor, did an absolutely magnificent job, and treated our home as if it was his own. None of this however, could have been possible without the exceptional communication and organisation from Julie. We were kept informed every step of the way, and never once had to follow up on anything that we were unsure of. It would be greatly appreciated if you could please thank each of the above mentioned people. It is very rare to receive such high levels of customer service in the fast paced business world of today.Richard
- Hi Ian, Just want to thank you and your team for the totally professional way you handled our gate design and installation. All completed now (including the seven remotes), and it looks great and works very well indeed.Dr Hewitt
- The service was completed to exceptional standards. Thank youJ SHELBURN
- Matt , I'm glad I listened to you when you said that only good subcontractors and equipment are used. You aren’t the cheapest in town but the old saying " you get what you pay for " Very happy with the outcome .Global Air Conditioning