At Brisbane Automatic Gate Systems, your feedback is very important to us.
It allows us to understand what impresses our clients and what we need to improve on, so you are always 100% satisfied. We were very proud when one of our customers recently wrote to us about their positive experience and we really wanted to share.
“Thank you and congratulations on having a great team of people in your business. I have been impressed from the first phone call, to the site visits, to the detail in the quotations to the very neat installation. I was impressed the way Craig visited my home and took his time to explain my options to ensure I got what was the best for ME, unlike some other “sales people” who wanted me to get what was best for them! Craig was very knowledgeable and thoroughly professional throughout the entire process. Brisbane Automatic Gate Systems were recommended to me by a business associate as “the best gate company” but as a cautious buyer I contacted four other “gate” companies. I should not have bothered, as while they sounded ok on the phone, they came nowhere near you in service, technical understanding, professionalism and most of all value. As a mechanical engineer I spent some time (more than what most buyers would do) looking into the quality of the equipment on the market and was impressed with the SEA equipment and equally impressed by the neatness and quality of your installation. For the record no one asked or suggested I write this thank-you letter but I wanted to share my appreciation with you, your staff and with any potential customer looking for a gate system (or in fact any products you support). Thanks again and best wishes to you, your staff and your clients.”
Steve Plant, Stretton, Queensland, Australia.
The operator we installed for Steve in Stretton was a SEA Lepus 1600. We are now importing the SEA product from Italy, which has been established there for over 20 years. With our continued focus on quality equipment, the SEA product fits the bill perfectly and we are happy to know our customers think so too.
Benefits of The Lepus 1600 Sliding Gate Operator:
• Increased life and reliability due to bronze internal gears – not plastic or nylon like most other operators
• Reduction of wear and tear on your operator with an Oil Bath gearbox
• Added safety as it has a fitted encoder (obstacles detection sensor) for anti-crushing
• Your operator has added protection against environmental conditions and reduction in the event of rust due to Cataphoresis treated base
• 5 Year Manufactures Warranty
Another impressive SEA product is the Saturn 500 24V Fast Sliding Gate Operator.
This is a faster motor and features include:
• Moves at 420mm per second – 4 metre gate opens in under 10 seconds
• Steel internal gears – not plastic or nylon like most other operators
• Oil Bath gearbox for lubrication of internal components during operation
• Cataphoresis treated base for added protection in harsh environmental conditions
• 3 Year Manufactures Warranty
If this sounds like the automation product you’ve been searching for, feel free to call us on 3286 8111 and our Sales team will be happy to discuss your options or organise a quote.